We plan to drive from Boston to Greenville, ME-spend two nights at Chateau Moosehead, then drive up to Quebec City. The map shows little back roads after we get off 95. Does anyone know what the driving conditions are like around there in the summer? Thanks
Driving conditions around Greenville, Maine
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 3 Luxor Egypt
- 4 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 7 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Airport luggage tamparing
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 16 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 19 How to plan San Diego trip
- 20 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide