We would like to drive between Seattle and San Francisco. What suggestions do you have for the best scenic route, attractions/short side trips that we shouldn't miss - and great places to eat? Thanks in advance for your advice!
Driving coast between Seattle and San Francisco
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 7 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England