We will be driving from the Badlands National Park in SD to Chicago. Any suggestions for interesting routes to take? Things to see along the way? Google maps shows it about a 13 hour drive. We'd like to split the drive at least in half if not into thirds in terms of driving times/ distances. Thanks
Driving btwn Badlands Natl Park, SD & Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 8 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 9 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 12 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 13 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 16 2 day in Adirondack park
- 17 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 18 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 19 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 22 Re-Visit DC
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Places to stay in DC
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help