We r driving back from Boston to DC with our 7 year old son. Would like to get some beach time. Where could we go on cape cod for a couple of nights that would not be too out of the way.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 1st trip to Colorado
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 9 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 10 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 18 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Orlando - condoleances
- 21 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 22 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 23 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 24 road trip during husbands bday
- 25 Trip Starting from New York