I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Chester, VT
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Fripp island
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013