I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 What to do in San Diego
- 7 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 17 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 18 New Hampshire
- 19 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Beaches in Florida