I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in New York City
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 4 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 Grand Teton Questions
- 7 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 8 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 9 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 10 Grand American Road Trip!
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 13 Rules of the Subway
- 14 Grand Teton Questuons
- 15 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 19 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Mystic CT
- 22 Alabama trip in Dec
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 25 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem