I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Chester, VT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Asheville NC without a car
- 6 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Myrtle Beach
- 10 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 24 Travel West Coast
- 25 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...