I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 disneyland
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 8 Key West
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!