I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 universal studios and disney
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 9 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 10 Chicago to Charleston
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 13 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 14 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 15 USA, Trip to the south
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 25 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim