I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Chester, VT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 2 Salt Lake City
- 3 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 4 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 8 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 11 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 12 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 13 Savannah GA
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 18 Seattle hotels
- 19 Things to do around New York
- 20 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Minneapolis-Where to stay?