I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 2 Balanced Diet Help You to Get In Shape At Home
- 3 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 I95
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 15 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 20 Nashville Never Been
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 23 Florida beach vacation
- 24 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 25 First Time Oahu/Maui