I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 2 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 7 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 8 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 9 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 10 Western U.S. Road trip
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 23 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 24 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 25 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field