I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ripped-testo-and-ripped-nox/
- 2 Metabolism And Gain Muscle
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/survive-the-end-days-book-reviews/
- 6 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 7 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 8 Alaska or northwestern states
- 9 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 10 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 11 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Charleston and Savannah
- 16 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 17 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 18 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 19 Franklin, TN
- 20 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 21 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 22 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 23 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 24 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 25 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa