I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 7 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 15 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 16 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 17 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 18 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 19 Week motorcycle ride
- 20 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 21 Crested Butte so expensive
- 22 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 Flower Piano
- 25 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge