I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Chester, VT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Alaska
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona