I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW