I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 7 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus