I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 4 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 9-10 day trip to WA
- 8 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 9 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 13 Atlanta With Toddler
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Turo?
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation