I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Road trip
- 8 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 9 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 10 Getting married to a French man
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 13 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 14 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 15 Staying outside DC
- 16 Phantom Ranch and....
- 17 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 18 Where to visit
- 19 A Few Days in Asheville
- 20 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 21 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 22 Great OR beach house locations?
- 23 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 New York in December