I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Chester, VT
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport