I've got a B&B booked in Chester on 23rd/24th October.
Been reading on the internet about flood damage in Southern Vermont and it doesn't sound very promising in terms of the roads, though i haven't been able to find out any up-to-date information about Chester specifically.
Is it likely to be easy to get there from Keene, NH without running into any major delays?
And how feasible would it be to spend a day taking a scenic drive to/from Chester?
Plan B would be to cancel the B&B for a small charge and head elsewhere in Vermont with less disruption to the roads. Just not sure what would be a suitable destination.
Any information/ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 4 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 5 Quick road trip
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Oregon Coast road trip
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 13 How much cash do you travel with?
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?