Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 5 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 6 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 7 Mission Impossible Rogue Nation game pluscheats.com
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 11 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 12 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 13 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 14 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 15 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 18 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 25 Charleston/Savannah help needed