Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 6 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 7 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 NYC with my 13 year old
- 10 Las Vegas must sees
- 11 Girls' Getaway
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may