Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jazzfest side trips
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 March in New Mexico
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 No Spam this morning!!
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 San Francisco transit options
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 11 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 12 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 18 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 19 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 20 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 21 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016