Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 2 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 3 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 6 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 15 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 16 Yellowstone Dining
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Cape cod and Acadia
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Savannah GA
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?