Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 20 Kauai Garden tours
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 23 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston