Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Arches National Park in a day
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 5 JFK Airport
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Marco Island
- 11 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 12 things to do near Arches National Park
- 13 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 14 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 EX-LAX
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?