Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Redwood National Forest
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 25 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend