Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/andro-beast/
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Skagway
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia