Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 5 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 6 BBQ
- 7 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 8 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 9 Anaheim - no car
- 10 First time to Alaska
- 11 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Things to do in NYC
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 24 days out west
- 18 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 19 Hawaii Cruise
- 20 New York best app
- 21 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 22 New Orleans Streetcars
- 23 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 Shenandoah National park