Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 2 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 3 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 4 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 Florida Family vacation in California
- 8 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 San Francisco California
- 17 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 18 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 19 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 20 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Miami and New Orleans
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed