Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 2 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 New Orleans music
- 9 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 10 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 11 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"