Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work