Me and my partner are wanting to do a 3 month trip of the states. Our main area of interest ATM is the south. Especially Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Florida! As well as the rest. Our aim is to travel All of America. We're not so much interested in the west coast but we are interested in North West, Central and North East! We are essentially wanting to drive most of it but fly also when needed.
What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We are from Australia and both in the navy, and craving something different, a long holiday. We love the outdoors, music, food, my partner loves anything to do with sports I love history and culture, I badly want to go to small towns in the south and do lots of hiking and see beautiful scenery.
I am a passionate horse rider and would love to know some great places for trail riding! Beach rides or mountain rides anything at all.
We were looking at camping as well as staying in b&b's and hotel/motel.
So basically What we are wondering and hoping for is to get some info or even if anyone else has done the whole lot in one hit if we can get some advice and ideas! Lots of ideas and places to eat places to see etc
We have travelled a lot but never like this!
Driving and flying around the states in 3 months!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 Maui itinerary
- 3 Car Needed in Austin?
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 13 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 16 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 17 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 20 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 4 week family trip ideas