I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Driving across the west coast of USA in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 8 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 San Francisco itinerary help
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?