I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Driving across the west coast of USA in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!