I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Driving across the west coast of USA in 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki