I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion National Park
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 What to do in Asheville
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 15 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 18 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 21 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 22 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 25 Relocation help - move to cool climate