I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 2 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Discounted Rental Car?
- 5 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 8 BYOB in New York City
- 9 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 10 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 15 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 New York best app
- 18 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 21 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 22 Hawaii Cruise
- 23 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 24 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 25 kauai