I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/laveaderm/
- 2 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Denver to moab
- 5 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 6 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 7 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 8 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 9 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 10 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 11 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 vermont lake
- 16 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions