I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 disneyland
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 8 Key West
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!