I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 7 Day in Spokane
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation