I am hearing about a 50 mile radius, there are long lines. Just how far out does one have to go to get a station with a normal wait?
Drivers - How far out from Manhattan to get a gas station with no line?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 3 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 4 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 5 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 6 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 7 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 New York Yankee Station
- 10 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 11 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit