Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 2 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 3 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 4 Black History Museum
- 5 Another Great DC Trip
- 6 Short Notice
- 7 Chicago 2017
- 8 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 10 arizona rte 66
- 11 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 14 Inn at Key West
- 15 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 usa roadtrip
- 20 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Hawaii and...where?
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 25 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
Hi to ALL,