Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 International transferring planes at CDG
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 San Diego, mission valley
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 24 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 25 MN lake home rental needed
Hi to ALL,