Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
driver from bullfrog to halls creek overlook
Hi to ALL,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014