Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 2 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 3 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 time to visit statue
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 8 Chester, CN
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 20 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 21 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 22 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 24 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 25 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
Hi to ALL,