Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL 4 December 2016 Live
- 2 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Help us choose a hotel
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 9 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 15 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 18 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 19 New York in December
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
Hi to ALL,