Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is Opinion Polls?
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 3 http://www.usadrugguide.com/creatine-muscle-builder/
- 4 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 5 How Totally Print Spooler In Windows Xp
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 7 Cross-Country trip advice
- 8 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 9 Biloxi Report
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 13 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 14 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 15 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 19 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 20 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 21 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 22 California Coast
- 23 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 24 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 25 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
Hi to ALL,