Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 2 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 3 Alaska cruise
- 4 Sonoma
- 5 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 16 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 California Trip
- 20 101 closure
- 21 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 22 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 23 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 24 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 25 Road trip around Washington DC
Hi to ALL,