Hi to ALL,
This is my first post to this forum, so please forgive any lapse in protocol.
Do any of you know of any drivers willing to take a hiker to the Halls Creek overlook nearest to the canyon? (The closest overlook and trail--past the old air strip--provides a 1.2 mile one-way hike.) I'd be starting from The Headquarters parking on the Burr Trail Rd. in the morning of 10/21. I'd also like a pickup at the overlook trail head noon to 1400 on 10/23 and return to Headquarters parking.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 5 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
Hi to ALL,