We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 2 Hawaii wedding
- 3 Driving CA 395
- 4 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 5 Adirondacks trip repot
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 8 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 12 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 13 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 18 Downtown Denver hotel
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 21 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 22 San Diego VRBO area
- 23 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 24 Glacier National Park 2018
- 25 Muir Woods in October