We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 charlotte
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 New York City in April
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 22 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 23 Baytown, Texas
- 24 Moving from VA to CT
- 25 New Orleans pictures