We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Way To Develop And Maintain Muscle Mass
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 7 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 10 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona