We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 SFO black friday traffic
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 17 Dining in Manhattan
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations