We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 2 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 3 Florida Keys
- 4 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 9 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Moving to a new state
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 How many states have you been to?
- 17 Kauai planning help
- 18 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 19 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 20 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 USA, Trip to the south
- 24 Ferry info
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert