We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tips on Choosing The Top Normal Skin Care Cream
- 2 Get Associated With Dark Circles
- 3 Regards to product your looking amazing
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 7 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 8 help from a true New Yorker.
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Alaska independent tour for group
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Trip to northern California
- 19 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 24 Alaska -public transport
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP