We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 2 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Temecula< CA
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 14 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 18 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Transportation help in Philly
- 21 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle