We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/clariderm-cream-reviews/
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 4 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 5 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 15 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 23 Road trip
- 24 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 25 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...