We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 6 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 south west family trip itinerary
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas