We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 3 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 4 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?