We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 3 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 4 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 8 Carlsbad Caverns
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 12 NYC with wheelchair
- 13 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 14 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 15 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 18 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 19 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 21 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 22 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 23 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15