We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 2 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 3 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Advice on Roadtrip
- 24 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 25 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch