We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 9 I95
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 Rafting the Colorado
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 Florida vacation
- 19 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 20 Trip to USA in July
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?