We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do An Individual Hungrier
- 2 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 3 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 4 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 5 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 8 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 9 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 10 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 11 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 18 West Virginia
- 19 Best Hotel
- 20 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 21 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 22 Alamo convertible
- 23 lobster rumor
- 24 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 25 Tour of Colorado and NM