We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Drive, Savannah SC to Bryson, NC. Where to stay 1 night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown