We have settled on our January fly drive, being Tybee Island (2 nights), Savannah (3 nights) then up towards the Smoky Mountains (4 nights).
We are trying to work out where is a good place to stay to break the drive up to Bryson, as i don't think we can drive the full distance without stopping.
Does anyone have any recommendations that would be around Spartanburg? Or is it better to slog for another hour and get to Asheville?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 2 North Carolina airports
- 3 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 16 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 22 Roadtrip July 2017
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning