I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
drive from SF to crater lake
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 3 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New Orleans Motel Question
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 15 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 16 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 19 Happy Hour
- 20 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 21 road trip Houston-NJ
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 24 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 25 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast