I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ERROR Configuration Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 MAIL 24*7
- 2 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 Great Falls or Helena?
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 More problems for Big Sur
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 10 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 11 Las Vegas trip report
- 12 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 13 Lunch in Central Park
- 14 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 15 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 16 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 17 My travels to Monument Valley
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 20 Oregon Coast road trip
- 21 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 22 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 23 How much cash do you travel with?
- 24 Food Festival Tour
- 25 Boston area hotels