I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tescore-muscle/
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 Business Minds Research & Development
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 6 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 9 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 10 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 13 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Florida in October
- 19 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 22 FLL to Key West
- 23 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 24 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 25 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas