I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 8 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 9 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 25 California RV baby and child seats