I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Las Vegas Vacation
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 Vegas with toddler twins