I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 5 Extended weekend beach get away
- 6 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 8 http://www.xtgenixau.com/addys-focus-reviews/
- 9 Parking US OPEN
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 12 Autumn in Maine
- 13 10 days vacation in Maine
- 14 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 15 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 16 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 17 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 18 san fransisco to crater lake
- 19 Steamboat in August
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA