I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Medical Marijuana, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS,CBD OIL.
- 2 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 18 JFK to Washington
- 19 Where to live in the North East
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 Houston during hurricane
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend