I am driving along with some friends from SF to Crater lake in September for 4 days.
Was wondering if you have suggestions for a good route. A place in between to stay. I was thinking Ashland but wanted to pass Fort Bragg and head that way..I know I won't be able to do both. Any suggestions for cool B&B in Ashland.
How is crater lake resort in Klamath fort?
Crater lake lodge is unfortunately sold out.
Any other places to stop on the way to crater lake...it's a long drive and I would like to break the journey for a night and enjoy another place.
Any suggestions for great hiking trails along the way would be welcome too!!
We are avid hikers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 4 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 10 Skagway
- 11 Retiring in NM?
- 12 Chicago to Charleston
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Honeymoon out west.
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?