I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 camaro hire in waikiki
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 8 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 charlotte
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Sonoma or napa?
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Black Hills Trip Report
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Cape Cod in October
- 24 Air Connections on Maui
- 25 Theater Historians