I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN