I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 2 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 3 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 10 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 11 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 12 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 16 New Orleans music
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 21 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 22 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 23 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 24 NYC with wheelchair
- 25 Mid 20's Honeymoon