I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Travel
- 2 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 3 Parking in Boston
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 6 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 8 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 9 Royal Kahana Maui
- 10 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 11 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 12 Road trip out west
- 13 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 14 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 15 Lake Chelan
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 1st trip to Colorado
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 21 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?