I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 15 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week