I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 25 A day in Dallas