I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ~~Support**(((1-855-826-7859))))quickbooks pro tech support number?
- 2 An main element is the Tru average skin Cream hyaluronic
- 3 My Joyful Testimony
- 4 BUSSINESS SPONSORSHIP
- 5 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 6 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 17 Relocating to the Deep South
- 18 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 21 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 south west family trip itinerary
- 24 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!