I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/testo-black-xt
- 2 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Alaska cruise
- 9 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 10 Sonoma
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 California Trip