I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 San Diego Public Transportation
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report