I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 3 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 12 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 13 Austin with Kids
- 14 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 15 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 16 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 17 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 18 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 19 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 20 portland and area
- 21 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 22 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 23 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 24 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 25 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley