I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OMG
- 2 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 3 New orleans recs for family
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 7 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 HAWAII; HELP!
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 22 Coffee in Boston?
- 23 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta