I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 5 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Restaurant Help Needed
- 10 Finding Steve Perry
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 13 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 14 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 15 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 16 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 17 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 18 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 19 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 22 Foliage in Vermont
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Grand Canyon
- 25 Washington DC