I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?