I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 3 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 4 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 5 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Seattle in early August
- 10 Mackinac or Holland?
- 11 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 12 Memphis to Dallas
- 13 first trip to HI
- 14 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 17 Pittsburgh Trip
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 Maine in late October
- 20 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 21 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 22 1.5 days in Chicago
- 23 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 24 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 25 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone