I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_MS
- 2 Florida Vacation Rental
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 help me plan a Cali trip
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens