I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best custom bobblehead doll
- 2 Uber availability on Long Island
- 3 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 4 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 9 Fort Myers Area
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco