I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Ben Philipson
- 4 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 9 What time is it?
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 12 California
- 13 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 14 Newport Restaurants
- 15 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 16 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 21 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 22 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary