I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 5 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 8 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 19 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 22 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming