I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VOODOO,LOVE SPELL IN ALABAMA[+27787575234]IN ALABAMA
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 10 days vacation in California
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 20 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 23 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 24 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska