I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 5 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 7 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 8 Best People Traffic Counters
- 9 My Topic Titlehttp://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 10 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 11 trip out west horses and rafting
- 12 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 13 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 16 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 17 Costco Travel
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 20 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Country Walkers