I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 22 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Key West on NYE
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah