I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 2 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 5 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park