I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 6 Orlando in February
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 9 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 10 middlebury vt snow
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 Orlando hotels
- 17 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 18 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)