I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 Myrtle beach
- 3 "Fitness" vacations
- 4 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 5 Orlando area weather in June
- 6 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 9 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 10 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 11 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 12 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 13 Boston Food Tour
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 Help plan my trip please
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 18 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 19 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 20 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!