I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Drive from Portland to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 NYC Clubs for live music
- 12 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Coastal New England Road trip
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 23 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Park City ideas