I'm considering doing this trip from Portland to San Diego, starting on 23rd or 24th of September.
--> How long do you think I need at least to drive all the way down to San Diego, stopping to take some photos on scenery views. (I'm a French photographer)
--> is the coast road crowded at that season ?
--> what are the "must see" things on the way dow to San Diego ?
No stop to San Francisco since I'll be visiting the city before, as well for Seattle and Portland, that I'm planning to leave on the23rd or 24th as start of my road trip.
I'd like to be in San Diego on 29th/30th September the latest
--> do you think it's good enough to make it and enjoying the view on this trip ?
Thanks for any help you could provide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling Alone
- 2 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 3 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 7 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 8 Arizona in late January
- 9 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 15 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 16 Las Vegas Vacation
- 17 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 20 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 21 Glacier National Park
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Vegas with toddler twins
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 New Mexico in May