In early December, I'll be flying to Omaha Nebraska to fetch a car for my fiancee's parents (they're moving to San Diego.) I'll be driving back to San Diego.
Any suggestions as to what's the best route to take? The car is a 1992 4-wheel-drive Ford Bronco.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 17 Which island for R&R?
- 18 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping