In early December, I'll be flying to Omaha Nebraska to fetch a car for my fiancee's parents (they're moving to San Diego.) I'll be driving back to San Diego.
Any suggestions as to what's the best route to take? The car is a 1992 4-wheel-drive Ford Bronco.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 3 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 4 8 day trip to Florida
- 5 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 6 Week in Colorado
- 7 Moving to Dallas
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Florida Car Rental
- 10 Buying wine New York City
- 11 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 12 Holland Tulip Festival
- 13 Is this a new record for spam?
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 16 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 17 Nashville Public Transportation
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 25 Quick trip to New Mexico