In early December, I'll be flying to Omaha Nebraska to fetch a car for my fiancee's parents (they're moving to San Diego.) I'll be driving back to San Diego.
Any suggestions as to what's the best route to take? The car is a 1992 4-wheel-drive Ford Bronco.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to USA in July
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Key West luxury hotels
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 Florida vacation
- 17 Later Winter around Mobile
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 24 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 25 Spring Break National Park Visit