In early December, I'll be flying to Omaha Nebraska to fetch a car for my fiancee's parents (they're moving to San Diego.) I'll be driving back to San Diego.
Any suggestions as to what's the best route to take? The car is a 1992 4-wheel-drive Ford Bronco.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 4 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 5 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 6 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 7 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 8 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 9 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 10 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 October New England Honeymoon??
- 13 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 14 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 15 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 16 Briefly, in WNY
- 17 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 18 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 19 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 20 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 21 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 22 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 23 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 24 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 25 Zion National Park