Will be making our first round trip drive from NYC to Boston, in mid June. Would like to plan stops, to break up the drive, each way. Are Mystic, CT and Newport, RI worth stopping? If so, please advise about attractions and restaurants in each area. Suggestions for others locations are welcomed.
Drive from NYC to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calgary to Banff
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Mesa Verde
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 13 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!