Will be making our first round trip drive from NYC to Boston, in mid June. Would like to plan stops, to break up the drive, each way. Are Mystic, CT and Newport, RI worth stopping? If so, please advise about attractions and restaurants in each area. Suggestions for others locations are welcomed.
Drive from NYC to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal