I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 universal studios and disney
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?