I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Drive from Napa to SFO - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center