I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Drive from Napa to SFO - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights