I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip advice needed please
- 2 Chicago restaurants
- 3 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 7 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 11 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 12 Visting a friend during layover
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Newark long term parking
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 17 Help plan my trip please
- 18 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 19 florida gulf coast
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary