I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Drive from Napa to SFO - help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 4 Question About Sealodge
- 5 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 Fairbanks Alaska
- 11 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 14 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 15 Getaway
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 19 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 20 Temecula Winery Tours
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 What's new on Maui?
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park