I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Tulip time
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 6 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 7 Cape Cod visit in August
- 8 Nashville Public Transportation
- 9 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 10 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 16 8 day trip to Florida
- 17 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 18 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 21 carmel vs. monterey california
- 22 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 23 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 24 Week in Colorado
- 25 Moving to Dallas