I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 2 Yellowstone
- 3 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 costco Big island
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 Which island for R&R?
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 15 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 16 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 17 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)