I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 2 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 3 Annapolis to Boston
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 6 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 9 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 11 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 12 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 13 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 14 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 17 Vegas Where to Start
- 18 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 19 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 20 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 21 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 22 Yellowstone June 2014
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 25 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii