I need some advice - we are renting a car and driving to Napa/Sonoma and plan to stay in Napa (town) for the night and head out in the morning to catch a noon flight from SFO. What is your experience driving to SFO on Monday am? What time would you head out to catch a noon flight? How is the traffic? how long would it take? or would you recommend to come back to SF for the night and head out to the airport from there (Union Sq or Fisherman's Wharf)? if so....return the car the night before or just drive to the airport from the hotel?
Any advice i helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 4 days road trip southern New England
- 3 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ketone-life/
- 4 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 7 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 8 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 9 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 10 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 11 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 16 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 22 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 23 Costco Travel
- 24 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help