We are driving my sons car to him in Louisiana we will begin our journey in Astoria Oregon and spend the first night in Medford from there we aren't sure! We want to do some sightseeing along the way planning to take around 5-6 days and would like to see the Grand Canyon. Any suggestions for a good route?
drive from Medford Oregon to Shreveport Louisianna
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Small group dining in Napa area
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Hawaii is still Hell
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Las Vegas in March
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 21 Sea world San Diego
- 22 Utah 2
- 23 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia