We are driving my sons car to him in Louisiana we will begin our journey in Astoria Oregon and spend the first night in Medford from there we aren't sure! We want to do some sightseeing along the way planning to take around 5-6 days and would like to see the Grand Canyon. Any suggestions for a good route?
drive from Medford Oregon to Shreveport Louisianna
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 6 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 23 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 24 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?