Looking for some feedback from folks who have possibility made the drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine. My wife and I are thinking of making the drive the week of 20 Sept, maybe overnighting in New Haven, then Boston, then on to Bar Harbor for a couple of nights then back down to DC. I’m looking at 6 days and no real place to be other than Bar Harbor. We were going to fly to Portland and rent a car from there but since we’ve never been thru CT, MA or ME we’re thinking of just driving and taking in the coast. Any thoughts? Thanks
Drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 5 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 6 India Group Tour - 12 DAYS OF ROYAL NORTH INDIA TOUR
- 7 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 13 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 14 Four days in DC
- 15 3 nights in Nashville
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 23 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 24 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental