Looking for some feedback from folks who have possibility made the drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine. My wife and I are thinking of making the drive the week of 20 Sept, maybe overnighting in New Haven, then Boston, then on to Bar Harbor for a couple of nights then back down to DC. I’m looking at 6 days and no real place to be other than Bar Harbor. We were going to fly to Portland and rent a car from there but since we’ve never been thru CT, MA or ME we’re thinking of just driving and taking in the coast. Any thoughts? Thanks
Drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine???
View all United States activity »
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla