Looking for some feedback from folks who have possibility made the drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine. My wife and I are thinking of making the drive the week of 20 Sept, maybe overnighting in New Haven, then Boston, then on to Bar Harbor for a couple of nights then back down to DC. I’m looking at 6 days and no real place to be other than Bar Harbor. We were going to fly to Portland and rent a car from there but since we’ve never been thru CT, MA or ME we’re thinking of just driving and taking in the coast. Any thoughts? Thanks
Drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine???
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 18 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 24 Seward to Anchorage
- 25 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library