Looking for some feedback from folks who have possibility made the drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine. My wife and I are thinking of making the drive the week of 20 Sept, maybe overnighting in New Haven, then Boston, then on to Bar Harbor for a couple of nights then back down to DC. I’m looking at 6 days and no real place to be other than Bar Harbor. We were going to fly to Portland and rent a car from there but since we’ve never been thru CT, MA or ME we’re thinking of just driving and taking in the coast. Any thoughts? Thanks
Drive from DC to Bar Harbor Maine???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 5 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 6 Drive along the Columbia River
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Wine Country Picnic
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC