Hi There, I am from Ireland and I hope to vacation in Chicago for a few days before driving to New Orleans, possibly via Memphis. Does anyone have recommendations for the route to take, places to stay along the way, places to eat in any of the cities we visit etc? I would really appreciate some local knowledge on this one! thank you
Drive Chicago to New Orleans via Memphis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 9 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center