Hi There, I am from Ireland and I hope to vacation in Chicago for a few days before driving to New Orleans, possibly via Memphis. Does anyone have recommendations for the route to take, places to stay along the way, places to eat in any of the cities we visit etc? I would really appreciate some local knowledge on this one! thank you
Drive Chicago to New Orleans via Memphis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Moving from VA to CT
- 15 New Orleans pictures
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December