Hi There, I am from Ireland and I hope to vacation in Chicago for a few days before driving to New Orleans, possibly via Memphis. Does anyone have recommendations for the route to take, places to stay along the way, places to eat in any of the cities we visit etc? I would really appreciate some local knowledge on this one! thank you
Drive Chicago to New Orleans via Memphis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Seattle: Something Different?
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!