My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 2 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 3 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 7 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 fort lauderdale
- 11 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 12 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 13 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 18 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 23 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 24 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 25 New Hampshire