My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/aviqua/
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 오리지날릴게임손오공 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 7 Miami airport--safety??
- 8 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Cleveland West Side Market
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan