My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 2 1st trip to Colorado
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 7 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 8 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 road trip during husbands bday
- 11 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 16 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 17 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 18 cruising the Mississippi river
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 21 New England Canada Road Trip
- 22 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel