My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV campsites Newport RI
- 2 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 5 New Software
- 6 Made the Jump!
- 7 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 8 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 9 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 10 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 11 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 12 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 13 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 14 Family reunion ideas
- 15 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 16 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 17 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 DrillBit Warehouse
- 20 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 21 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/
- 22 the idea of using a natural manhood
- 23 My Topic Titlehttp://www.supplementsauthority.com/androx-extreme/
- 24 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 25 the reality that this living grown pay