My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 15 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 16 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Seattle Ho
- 19 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 20 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 21 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 First Trip to New Mexico
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Southern history- walkable cities