My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Drivable Weekend Trips from Chicago - Milwaukee?
- 1 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 2 Princeville in January
- 3 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 18 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn