My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seaside, California
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 6 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 7 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 8 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 9 Denali
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?