My SO and I are looking for a good weekend getaway location, for an anniversary trip in a few weeks. We're in Chicago at the moment, so we were thinking something up to a few hours away. It doesn't have to be super busy or exciting, just a pleasant place to visit for a few days.
We are open to pretty much anywhere, but we were looking at Milwaukee initially, can anyone give us an idea of what to do see if we end up there?
Drivable Weekend Trips from Chicago - Milwaukee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on Roadtrip
- 2 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 13 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Hawaiian Islands
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Cabin in Asheville area
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 Seattle Transportation??
- 24 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?