We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 2 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Great OR beach house locations?
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 13 No Spam this morning!!
- 14 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january