We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 5 WALK ON MATANUSKA GLACIER, ALASKA
- 6 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 9 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Roadtrip July 2017
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 21 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 22 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 25 10 days vacation in California