We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Driskill Hotel - Austin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 New York Yankee Station
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone