We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 11 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 Budget NYC hotel
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship