We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 13 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 16 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 5 days in Colorado