We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 2 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 3 DC Hotel location help
- 4 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 5 DC Metro to other sites?
- 6 Cleveland West Side Market
- 7 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 8 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 Miami airport--safety??
- 16 Zurich airport connections
- 17 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 18 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 19 Eastern Seaboard
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 23 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska