We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 2 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 7 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 8 sugestions
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Big Sur Help!!
- 14 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back