We will be traveling from Africa to Texas next month and are considering the Driskill for our 3 days in Austin. I have read a lot of reviews and discussions on forums and they seem quite mixed but one thing I cannot find is a recommendation on room types. Some reviewers have said the rooms are very small or not worth the price etc. certainly the curio rooms do look very small on the website. I think I have read enough reviews to make an informed decision on the hotel and would just like to know opinions on room types.
I am looking at the Senate, Signature and Cityscape Rooms, can anyone recommend an actual room type please.
Driskill Hotel - Austin
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 7 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 8 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 Vero Beach FL
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!