Hi. I am new to this board so please bear with me. My husband, son, and I are traveling to a Vikings game on Nov. 2. We are considering staying over Sat/Sun evening as we are from Wisconsin. I started looking into downtown hotels because my husband is leary about driving to the Metrodome for the game. I have booked Sat/Sun at the Embassy Suites at $161 & $181 because of the location, and availability seems to be getting low. We would like to do other things such as the National Cemetery (parents buried there) and possibly the casino, maybe Nicloet Mall? I have read some bad reviews on the Embassy on other boards...I would certainly consider changing the hotel, and area even, if the drive to the metrodome wasn't a big hassle. Any ideas? I wouldn't mind paying less either, to be truthful. What are your thoughts on the Millenium or Double Tree? Am anxious for any help you can give me. Oh, I forgot there will be 3 of us, so extra person and certainly cost of parking are issues. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Downtown Minneapolis Hotels?
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries