Can anyone who knows downtown Miami help with this? I have a meeting at the Hilton on Biscayne in January. I am sure the Hilton is fine, but I would like to stay someplace nicer or more interesting if there is anywhere within walking distance of the Hilton. Have looked on maps and tried looking it up and either there is not much, or I am not finding it. As an example, when the same meeting was held at the Hyatt in downtown Atlanta I found a Ritz Carlton a few blocks away for almost the same price and had a much nicer trip than my colleagues who stayed at the Hyatt! Have been able to do this in some of the cities, but not having much luck finding a better option in Miami. Don't mind spending more than the conference rate, but probably not Mandarin Oriental style prices .
Downtown Miami Hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach