Can anyone who knows downtown Miami help with this? I have a meeting at the Hilton on Biscayne in January. I am sure the Hilton is fine, but I would like to stay someplace nicer or more interesting if there is anywhere within walking distance of the Hilton. Have looked on maps and tried looking it up and either there is not much, or I am not finding it. As an example, when the same meeting was held at the Hyatt in downtown Atlanta I found a Ritz Carlton a few blocks away for almost the same price and had a much nicer trip than my colleagues who stayed at the Hyatt! Have been able to do this in some of the cities, but not having much luck finding a better option in Miami. Don't mind spending more than the conference rate, but probably not Mandarin Oriental style prices .
Downtown Miami Hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Looking for Next Destination
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.