Can anyone who knows downtown Miami help with this? I have a meeting at the Hilton on Biscayne in January. I am sure the Hilton is fine, but I would like to stay someplace nicer or more interesting if there is anywhere within walking distance of the Hilton. Have looked on maps and tried looking it up and either there is not much, or I am not finding it. As an example, when the same meeting was held at the Hyatt in downtown Atlanta I found a Ritz Carlton a few blocks away for almost the same price and had a much nicer trip than my colleagues who stayed at the Hyatt! Have been able to do this in some of the cities, but not having much luck finding a better option in Miami. Don't mind spending more than the conference rate, but probably not Mandarin Oriental style prices .
Downtown Miami Hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 10 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP