Can anyone who knows downtown Miami help with this? I have a meeting at the Hilton on Biscayne in January. I am sure the Hilton is fine, but I would like to stay someplace nicer or more interesting if there is anywhere within walking distance of the Hilton. Have looked on maps and tried looking it up and either there is not much, or I am not finding it. As an example, when the same meeting was held at the Hyatt in downtown Atlanta I found a Ritz Carlton a few blocks away for almost the same price and had a much nicer trip than my colleagues who stayed at the Hyatt! Have been able to do this in some of the cities, but not having much luck finding a better option in Miami. Don't mind spending more than the conference rate, but probably not Mandarin Oriental style prices .
Downtown Miami Hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 New Orleans Weekend
- 12 Phoenix restaurants
- 13 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 14 San Diego Trip Report
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 25 A few hours in Salt Lake City