Can anyone who knows downtown Miami help with this? I have a meeting at the Hilton on Biscayne in January. I am sure the Hilton is fine, but I would like to stay someplace nicer or more interesting if there is anywhere within walking distance of the Hilton. Have looked on maps and tried looking it up and either there is not much, or I am not finding it. As an example, when the same meeting was held at the Hyatt in downtown Atlanta I found a Ritz Carlton a few blocks away for almost the same price and had a much nicer trip than my colleagues who stayed at the Hyatt! Have been able to do this in some of the cities, but not having much luck finding a better option in Miami. Don't mind spending more than the conference rate, but probably not Mandarin Oriental style prices .
Downtown Miami Hotel help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old