We are planning on spending Jan, Feb and March of 2012 in Fort Myers. We need a pet friendly place and have looked all over Ft Myers Beach, but anything we like is over our budget. So the question is: Do you feel that downtown Ft Myers is a fairly good area for safety? A friend who has a time-share on Ft Myers Beach has indicated that she thinks we will regret it as they don't consider it a "good" area. We live on the water here and think we will be fine with a pool and a view of the water, so we don't feel we NEED to be on the beach. Can someone please tell us what YOUR thoughts are as to safety or anything else you are able to comment on regarding downtown Ft Myers? TIA!
Downtown Fort Myers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 searching for urban master planned community
- 4 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 5 Deep South sept 2015
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?