We are planning on spending Jan, Feb and March of 2012 in Fort Myers. We need a pet friendly place and have looked all over Ft Myers Beach, but anything we like is over our budget. So the question is: Do you feel that downtown Ft Myers is a fairly good area for safety? A friend who has a time-share on Ft Myers Beach has indicated that she thinks we will regret it as they don't consider it a "good" area. We live on the water here and think we will be fine with a pool and a view of the water, so we don't feel we NEED to be on the beach. Can someone please tell us what YOUR thoughts are as to safety or anything else you are able to comment on regarding downtown Ft Myers? TIA!
Downtown Fort Myers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 x mas
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants