We are planning on spending Jan, Feb and March of 2012 in Fort Myers. We need a pet friendly place and have looked all over Ft Myers Beach, but anything we like is over our budget. So the question is: Do you feel that downtown Ft Myers is a fairly good area for safety? A friend who has a time-share on Ft Myers Beach has indicated that she thinks we will regret it as they don't consider it a "good" area. We live on the water here and think we will be fine with a pool and a view of the water, so we don't feel we NEED to be on the beach. Can someone please tell us what YOUR thoughts are as to safety or anything else you are able to comment on regarding downtown Ft Myers? TIA!
Downtown Fort Myers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,