We are planning on spending Jan, Feb and March of 2012 in Fort Myers. We need a pet friendly place and have looked all over Ft Myers Beach, but anything we like is over our budget. So the question is: Do you feel that downtown Ft Myers is a fairly good area for safety? A friend who has a time-share on Ft Myers Beach has indicated that she thinks we will regret it as they don't consider it a "good" area. We live on the water here and think we will be fine with a pool and a view of the water, so we don't feel we NEED to be on the beach. Can someone please tell us what YOUR thoughts are as to safety or anything else you are able to comment on regarding downtown Ft Myers? TIA!
Downtown Fort Myers
View all United States activity »
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC