We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://israelbigmarket.com/titanium-pro-x-review/
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/goji-life-argentina/
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Suisse Renewal
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 12 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 16 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Weather in Chicago
- 25 Road trip around Washington DC