We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 2 1(800) 927 2480 Quickbooks-pro-customer-service-number-support-number.
- 3 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 4 Glacier National Park 2018
- 5 Rhode Island Get Away
- 6 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 7 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 8 Adirondacks trip repot
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 Carmel CA lodging
- 12 Driving CA 395
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 15 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 22 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 25 Philadelphia Traffic Help