We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 4 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews/
- 6 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 20 Boston waterfront Italian
- 21 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 22 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 23 Kids Vacation Place
- 24 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 25 Napa valley getaway