We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Nashville Never Been
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO