We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 2 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 3 Maine in May?
- 4 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 5 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 6 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 7 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 10 Denali
- 11 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 19 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 20 New Years Eve in NYC
- 21 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon