We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 http://www.hitslimbody.com/hydroluxe/
- 3 Driving from Los Angeles to Reno...Where to stop for the night?
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 http://hotsupplement.com/hydroluxe-wrinkle-ca
- 8 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 9 Maui - luau question
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 11 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 12 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 13 Austin, Hotel
- 14 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 20 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 23 US Trip
- 24 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help