We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Downtown Chicago hotels - kid friendly and pool
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 16 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 23 Grand Teton in October
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 adams morgan - safety