We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 20 Days Road Trip
- 2 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 3 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 Vannak Taing
- 6 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 7 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 8 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 9 5 Days near Denver
- 10 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 Briefly, in WNY
- 13 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 14 Denver to Yellowstone
- 15 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 18 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 hotel in NYC
- 25 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA