We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My ToBUY IELTS/TOEL AND OTHERS CERTIFICATE WITHOUT TAKING EXAMSpic Title
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 San Antonio shopping
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 17 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 25 International transferring planes at CDG