We are taking a 3 day trip to Chicago in August, our daughter will be 9 months old in August. I have never been, the husband has been but a long time ago. We are keeping it very low key for plans, have tickets to a Cubs game during the day, and want to see Millenium Park and Shedd Aquarium. Not getting too strict on an itinerary because with a baby you never know what's going to happen.
We'd like to stay somewhere downtown, where we can walk to many attractions and restaurants easily, pop back into the hotel for a nap for the baby, etc. And we would like a pool, since it will be hot and if we have to hang at the hotel it'd be nice to take a quick dip.
I have been looking for a couple of weeks and am having trouble deciding. There is a Holiday Inn that looks like a decent option. Any suggestions? If it could be less than $200 a night that would be awesome but am willing to pay more if it's nice and a good place to call home for a few days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 7 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Driving to Naples fl
- 10 Nashville Questions
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Downtown Chicago
- 25 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?