I will be staying at the Residence Inn downtown in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me what attractions are in walking distance? How far to underground Atlanta and what do they have there now? Any recommendations on close restaurants? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Miami travel
- 2 Salt Lake City
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 10 Locker at JFK
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 14 Best places to move to Florida?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Key Largo, FL
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Help with Northeast vacation strategy