We will be visiting Steamboat Springs in February - My husband, 11 yr old son, and 8 yr old daughter, and I. Hubby and son love downhill while my girl and I love x-country. Can anyone recommend a place that offers both or would they be 2 separate places?
Downhill and x-country skiing in Steamboat Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Hilton Midtown New York
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour