We will be visiting Steamboat Springs in February - My husband, 11 yr old son, and 8 yr old daughter, and I. Hubby and son love downhill while my girl and I love x-country. Can anyone recommend a place that offers both or would they be 2 separate places?
Downhill and x-country skiing in Steamboat Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 5 Road Tour in Usa
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 So you love handbags!
- 8 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 9 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 13 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 19 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 20 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port