This comes highly recommended, but we will be traveling with 3 girls (ages 7, 4 and 4) and wondering if they will be bored out of the skulls if we drag them here?
Doris Duke's Shangri La appropriate for kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 12 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?