Myself and 2 daughters are planning a trip to Miami Beach, Florida in July. I am on a budget and would like to be near South Miami Beach. The Dorchester Hotel is in the area and very reasonably priced. If anyone has ever stayed there I would appreciate your opinion of the place. Also, if anyone can recommend a reasonable priced hotel in that area.
Dorchester Hotel, Miami Beach
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Please critique our plan...
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Gearhart Oregon
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway