Does anyone have a suggestion as to a nice place to stay in Door County? Also, is there a big differnce between Door County and Galena. We are from Chicago but have not been to neither. Also, any suggestions as to what to see and do? We are planning a trip over Memorial Day weekend and realize we must book soon.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Asheville NC without a car
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 Washington DC Metro
- 21 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown