We are going to spend a few days in Door County and would like suggestions on reasonable places to stay that are "kid friendly" and anyplace that is a "don't miss it" What about Washington Island?? Someone told me about a restaurant that has live goats on the roof?? Anyone know where that is? Thanks a lot for your replys!!
Door County Wisconsin, places to stay, and things to see
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska