Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 IAH to HOU Questions
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 San Francisco transit options
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 18 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 19 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016