Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 2 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 6 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 7 Valdez, Alaska
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 13 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 16 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 17 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 18 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 19 Help with first time
- 20 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 21 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 22 Inexpensive family getaways
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 25 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?