Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 4 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 7 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 18 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 What to do in San Diego
- 21 Nashville
- 22 Beaches in Florida
- 23 fort lauderdale
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?