Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Seaside, California
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 5 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 8 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 What car service?
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 Denali
- 16 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 17 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 20 New Years Eve in NYC
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 25 The Williamsburg Wedding