Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 Summer in Michigan
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Glacier National Park
- 7 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 8 South east road trip
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 12 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 13 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Any Sanibel experts?
- 18 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Coffee in Boston?
- 25 Nashville Never Been