Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Door County--North Bay area on Lake Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Fairbanks Alaska
- 3 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 4 New England Skiing
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of