Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Door County--North Bay area on Lake Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road