Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Door County--North Bay area on Lake Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!