Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 Northwest Car Trip
- 9 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 18 Sonoma
- 19 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 23 101 closure
- 24 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria