Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Door County--North Bay area on Lake Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 8 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live