Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 8 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 9 Colorado Hiking in September
- 10 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 11 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 12 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF