Do you know anything about the area? We've visited Door County a number of times in the past but are now contemplating several different house rentals on the shore on North Bay in early September. Is this basically just a quiet area of houses away from it all? How would you classify the area and its convenience. We aren't shoppers and don't spend a lot of time eating out. We love to bike and want to know how the biking is leaving from this area. If you have any thoughts on the area, I'd love to hear them because in the past we've always stayed in Sister Bay or Ellison Bay on the other side of the peninsula. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 DC Restaurants
- 5 Anon doesn’t like short grills
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 This discarded dough wasn't done rising
- 8 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 9 Phoenix for the weekend
- 10 Marfa/Big Bend
- 11 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 San Francisco/wildfire worries