My husband and I are in our 40's. We are planning on going to go to Door County for the first time. We would like some recommendations for activities, places to stay and restaurants. We would like to stay at a place that caters mainly to adults. We don't want to hear a lot of kids and we would like to relax.
Door County in June 2007
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 5 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks