My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 2 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 3 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 4 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 5 Long Weekend in Denver
- 6 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 7 Birthday vacation ideas
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 From Newark to Manhattan
- 10 once in a lifetime
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Hotels Houston
- 15 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 18 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 19 Monument Valley
- 20 Sedona lodging
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Tioga Pass
- 23 48 Hours in NYC
- 24 Where to visit out east
- 25 Orlando to Vermont