My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 Weather in Chicago
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 12 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Oregon road trip
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska