My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Door County help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Sonoma or napa?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Black Hills Trip Report
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 Cape Cod in October
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 Theater Historians
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 22 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs