My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 First Trip to Texas -
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Southwest road trip
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 23 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Lodging near Zion National Park