My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Door County help
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 3 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 9 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran