My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 9 Austin, Hotel
- 10 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 16 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 18 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 19 US Trip
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 24 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion