My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/rarete-face-cream/
- 2 Colorado itinerary
- 3 Oregon Coast question
- 4 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 5 California road trip
- 6 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 7 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 8 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 11 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 14 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 15 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 18 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 19 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 20 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 25 7 days in colorado