My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Arlington funeral plans
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 White Christmas
- 12 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 13 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Grand Canyon
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 18 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 19 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 20 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 21 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 22 Midway point
- 23 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?