My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Read more@>>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/luna-skin-serum/
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Travel Itinerary Template
- 8 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 11 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 12 10 Days in Maine
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 sugestions
- 16 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 17 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk