My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Cenforce 50 mg
- 2 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 New orleans recs for family
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Later Winter around Mobile
- 13 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 21 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe