My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental car question
- 2 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 3 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 4 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 6 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 7 South Beach in October
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 13 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 14 Grand Canyon hike
- 15 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 16 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 17 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 18 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 19 Quick Acela Questions
- 20 Please help me with directions
- 21 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 22 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 23 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 24 Florida for a while
- 25 Yoga Retreats