My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 2 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 3 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 4 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 11 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 18 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 19 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 20 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 21 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 22 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 23 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 24 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 25 First Trip to New Orleans