My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Door County advice needed
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE