My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM