My wife and I will be taking a weekend trip to Door County, WI this weekend (Memorial Day weekend). It’s our first time there, so we need lots of advice and tips!!
We are staying in Sister Bay. We have the option of staying at the Birchwood Lodge or the Hotel Du Nord. Are these two places good choices? Which would you recommend? We are city folks from Chicago and are used to staying in nice hotels…
Is Sister Bay a good location? We weren’t sure of which place in Door County to stay.
What are the must-do’s, must-see’s, and must-eats? We are clueless and would appreciate ay tips from you guys…
We would also like to go fishing and biking. Where are good places to fish and bike? Are there places to rent bikes? What about renting fishing poles? Are there any good hiking trails as well?
What are good restaurants to try?
Is Washington Island a must-do?
We’re arriving there late Friday night and will stay until Sunday.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/jolie-derme/
- 2 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 3 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 4 help me plan a Cali trip
- 5 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 9 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 21 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 22 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 Mesa Verde question
- 25 Planning our Move