We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 5 Question About Sealodge
- 6 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Yosemite Lodging
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 11 Fairbanks Alaska
- 12 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 13 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 16 Getaway
- 17 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 20 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 21 Temecula Winery Tours
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 What's new on Maui?
- 25 Washington DC and Philadelphia