We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
View all United States activity »
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE