We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
- 1 Seward to Anchorage
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 19 Retiring in Colorado
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza