We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Denver in a half day
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL