We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Ben Landa
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 7 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 California
- 13 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 14 Christmas in TX
- 15 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Long Island Advice
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle