We stopped at the Donut Plant in the lobby of the Chelsea Hotel today. They were out of that killer donut the Sid Vicious Vanilla O'd but their chcolate blackout has moved to the top my donut favorites. It is incredibly moist and chocolately. For those of you who are real old, it reminded me of the Ebinginger's Blackout cake but with an edge. Worth a trip from anywhere.
Donut Plant Blackout
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 Oahu Information
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 9 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 10 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 20 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah