I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/nuvagen/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 8 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 14 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 15 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 16 Boston waterfront Italian
- 17 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 18 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 19 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 20 Kids Vacation Place
- 21 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 22 Napa valley getaway
- 23 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 24 Day in Spokane
- 25 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!