I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 2 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 3 바다이야기어플 ≪접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 4 Eastern Seaboard
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 8 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Cleveland West Side Market
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!