I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour companies
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Zion to Albuquerque
- 9 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Quick Trip to NYC
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 17 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 18 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 19 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 20 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 21 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 24 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?