I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help from a true New Yorker.
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Trip to northern California
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 18 Alaska -public transport
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Hamilton Broadway
- 21 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!