I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyprovenow.com/zyflex-testosterone/
- 2 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 6 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 16 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 17 Hotel advise Chicago
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 22 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 23 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 24 Trip to Cali
- 25 NYC Hotel Decision
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!