I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 [USA] Te*ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT ☎ 1-844-827-6486 AOL MAIL Reset Password
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 11 Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 sugestions
- 16 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Santa Fe Itineray
- 21 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 22 Quick road trip
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!