I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 2 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 5 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 6 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 7 Alcatrez sold out
- 8 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 WA to CT
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 23 Broadway
- 24 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!