I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 replica designer handbags
- 5 Portland Maine Hotels
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara