I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Yellowstone
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Redwoods National Park
- 10 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 13 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 New Mexico in May
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 18 Traveling Alone
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 21 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 22 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!