I know, I know!
I arrive at LAX at 8:30 PM and would like to find a hotel near some iconic sights (don't really care which so long as I get a flavor of LA for the 20 hours I'll be there.) Here's the thing, we are planning to take a cab from LAX and then back the next day for an onward flight to Tahiti. I would rather not rent a car, but would like to find a hotel near enough to a few things that we could walk to or just take in as view from the hotel. We will need to check out by 11, so I was hoping to find someplace interesting or iconic LA to have lunch and then cab back over to LAX.
Bonus Question: Any good options for a day room near LAX. We have the dreaded double red eye on the way home from Tahiti, a nap and a shower would be a good thing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 4 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 5 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 6 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 9 St Louis
- 10 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 11 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 12 Nashville restaurants
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 15 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 16 Across country drive
- 17 Yosemite Hike
- 18 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 21 Restaurants in DC
- 22 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 23 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Driving northern AL to central FL
Don't laugh...LA Hotel- walk to sights, don't want to rent a car
I know, I know!