Eight of us (ages 19-27) are considering moving to coastal New England for a few months just to unwind for a while, though we don't know very much about it. We were considering Providence RI, New Haven CT, or nearby suburban areas. Do these cities have significant portions of ghetto, or are they as nice as they appear on tourism sites? What other nice places on the coast might we be able to find a big house (around 5 bedrooms) for under $2500 monthly? All info will be helpful, given that we know almost nothing about that region, other than its reputation for beauty.
Don't know much about New England.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.