In case you're planning a trip here soon and haven't heard - Nashville is experiencing some MAJOR flooding right now. Parts of I-24, I-40, I-440 and I-65 are either impassable or officially closed. Many, many roads are flooded all over town and surrounding counties. Some of you might have seen the video on CNN of the portable classroom floating down the interstate. We're getting more rain today. The news just said that emergency services are *currently* working on sixty rescues - not to mention ones they've already completed. If you don't have to be here, postpone your trip. We'd love to have you, but not right now!
Don't Come to Nashville (right now)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC