In case you're planning a trip here soon and haven't heard - Nashville is experiencing some MAJOR flooding right now. Parts of I-24, I-40, I-440 and I-65 are either impassable or officially closed. Many, many roads are flooded all over town and surrounding counties. Some of you might have seen the video on CNN of the portable classroom floating down the interstate. We're getting more rain today. The news just said that emergency services are *currently* working on sixty rescues - not to mention ones they've already completed. If you don't have to be here, postpone your trip. We'd love to have you, but not right now!
Don't Come to Nashville (right now)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver