I'm very interested in becoming an exchange student, but would prefer going somewhere in the US. I am a Junior in high school and thinking about doing it this summer. I live in a very small town in New York and would like to go somewhere like LA or New York City. Any links or advice you have about any such program would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Domestic Exchange Program?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Hotels near beach orange county
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Seattle hotels
- 15 Seattle in April
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 21 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 25 roast beef dinner in Manhattan