I'm very interested in becoming an exchange student, but would prefer going somewhere in the US. I am a Junior in high school and thinking about doing it this summer. I live in a very small town in New York and would like to go somewhere like LA or New York City. Any links or advice you have about any such program would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Domestic Exchange Program?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 2 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 3 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 4 Big Sur?
- 5 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 6 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 14 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 15 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 16 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 19 Waianae in 2014?
- 20 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 21 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 22 Backpacking in April
- 23 NYC play advice needed
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot