I am going to be taking a holiday at Myrtle Beach the end of August and was wondering when and where is the best time to see dolphins? Can you view them from shore or do you need to take a boat trip to view them? Thanks for your help!
Dolphins at Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 9 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Refining my California Itinerary
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Oregon Road Trip
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 20 Moving to New Jersey
- 21 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia