My husband and I are visiting Seattle and Washington for the first time ever next June. We will be in the Seattle area for around a week. I figure 3 solid days in the city, but then there are a number of day trips we'd like to take to places like Mt. Ranier, Mt. St Helens, the Wenatchee Valley (wine tasting) and Leavenworth, Whidbey Island, the San Juan Islands, etc. Are we better off renting a car and going independently for those days or signing up with EverGreen Escapes who seem to run (recommended) tours to these areas? We will eventually end up renting a car anyway to get to the Olympic peninsula and then over to Victoria and Vancouver Island for the rest of our trip. Thanks for your thoughts.
Doing Day Trips From Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 6 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach