My husband and I are visiting Seattle and Washington for the first time ever next June. We will be in the Seattle area for around a week. I figure 3 solid days in the city, but then there are a number of day trips we'd like to take to places like Mt. Ranier, Mt. St Helens, the Wenatchee Valley (wine tasting) and Leavenworth, Whidbey Island, the San Juan Islands, etc. Are we better off renting a car and going independently for those days or signing up with EverGreen Escapes who seem to run (recommended) tours to these areas? We will eventually end up renting a car anyway to get to the Olympic peninsula and then over to Victoria and Vancouver Island for the rest of our trip. Thanks for your thoughts.
Doing Day Trips From Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Ben Landa
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights