We will travel to Fairbanks, Alaska in March to see the Northern Lights. As a day activity we are considering dog sledding. Can anyone recommend a company to use for that?
Dog sledding in Fairbanks
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 7 Help with NYC transit
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Door County
- 11 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 12 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston