We're traveling in a 21' RV with our two 1 year old border collies to the north portion of Hwy 1 (Jenner to Fort Bragg) and the Healdsburg/Russian River Valley area and are desperate to find places where they can be off-leash. The only actual dog-parks I can find are in Fort Bragg and Healdsburg so would love to find old country roads or ball parks, etc. where the "boys" can romp and play and work off some energy without being physically attached to me. Thanks for any recommendations.
Dog off leash areas No. Hwy 1 & Healdsburg Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report