We're traveling in a 21' RV with our two 1 year old border collies to the north portion of Hwy 1 (Jenner to Fort Bragg) and the Healdsburg/Russian River Valley area and are desperate to find places where they can be off-leash. The only actual dog-parks I can find are in Fort Bragg and Healdsburg so would love to find old country roads or ball parks, etc. where the "boys" can romp and play and work off some energy without being physically attached to me. Thanks for any recommendations.
Dog off leash areas No. Hwy 1 & Healdsburg Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Door County Suggestions
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 9 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Alternatives to Disney in Florida