I am looking to relocate to Seattle and looking for some suggestions for dog friendly neighborhoods.
Specifically, I have a large breed dog and need not a lot but a some outdoor space, and preferably would like to rent or buy a townhome. I would also love to be near walking/hikiing trails and or water for my dog to swim, plus some dog friendly bars and restaurants.
I keep hearing Fremont, any other neighborhoods?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 louisiana bayou
- 2 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 3 Mobile Suggestions
- 4 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 7 4 Days in LV
- 8 One day in Dallas
- 9 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 12 October in Colorado
- 13 Boston to New York
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 17 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 18 Pensacola Suggestions
- 19 Nova Star
- 20 7 days in Colorado
- 21 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 22 Biloxi Suggestions
- 23 myrtle beach
- 24 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 25 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning