I am looking to relocate to Seattle and looking for some suggestions for dog friendly neighborhoods.
Specifically, I have a large breed dog and need not a lot but a some outdoor space, and preferably would like to rent or buy a townhome. I would also love to be near walking/hikiing trails and or water for my dog to swim, plus some dog friendly bars and restaurants.
I keep hearing Fremont, any other neighborhoods?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 3 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 8 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 9 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 10 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 11 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 12 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 13 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 limited mobility for Savannah
- 17 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Northwest Passage
- 20 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 21 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 22 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 23 Northwest Car Trip
- 24 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!