I am looking to relocate to Seattle and looking for some suggestions for dog friendly neighborhoods.
Specifically, I have a large breed dog and need not a lot but a some outdoor space, and preferably would like to rent or buy a townhome. I would also love to be near walking/hikiing trails and or water for my dog to swim, plus some dog friendly bars and restaurants.
I keep hearing Fremont, any other neighborhoods?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 2 http://www.facts4supplement.com/zyalix/
- 3 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydro-muscle-max/
- 4 Weight Loss: How To Establish A Calorie Deficiency And Why
- 5 Grand Canyon hike
- 6 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 7 Florida apartments/condos?
- 8 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 9 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Washington DC to Orlando
- 12 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 13 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 14 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Rental car question
- 17 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 18 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 19 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 21 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 22 South Beach in October
- 23 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?