Are there any dog friendly Minneapolis hotels that don't charge a non refundable pet fee? I'm looking for a hotel downtown close to nightlife.
Dog friendly Minneapolis hotels that don't charge a fee for Fido?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Weekend in NYC
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage