My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 14 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 15 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 18 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15