My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 3 Arches Devils Garden
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 best health clubs with lap pools
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 16 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Savannah hotel
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 marriot cypress harbour
- 23 Hotel in Reno
- 24 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 25 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.