My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 5 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 6 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 Best route to Cody?
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Las Vegas
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 national/state park in November
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 traveling to Nashville
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report