My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 8 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 23 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?