My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 usa roadtrip
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 Hawaii and...where?
- 15 Short Oregon Trip
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults