My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Big Sure in June
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Santa Fe Itineray
- 23 Roadtrip July 2017
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 25 Yellowstone, Itinerary before