My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/perlelux/
- 2 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 3 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 Homestay
- 7 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 11 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 19 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 22 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 23 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!