My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 culpepper
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 19 Pub with food in Seattle
- 20 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 21 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island