My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 2 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 3 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 11 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 12 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 13 Montana- what are must see places?
- 14 California San Diego area lodging
- 15 Kauai Garden tours
- 16 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 17 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 21 Advice on Roadtrip
- 22 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 23 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 24 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston