My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Boston area -- nature
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas