My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 4 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 5 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 8 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 11 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017