My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 5 week in US/Mexico
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 19 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Asheville NC without a car