My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 Texas
- 20 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 21 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 24 Moving to CT
- 25 Hotels Philly