My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 9 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 First Trip to New Mexico
- 18 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW