My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 13 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 14 san diego or nearby area
- 15 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 16 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 19 LA for a day and a half
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question