My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 14 Family Trip advice please?!
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 21 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 22 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 25 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!