My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 3 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 6 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 7 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 8 Carlsbad Caverns
- 9 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 13 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 14 Returned from Sedona
- 15 50th Anniversary Trip
- 16 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 19 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 20 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 21 NYC with wheelchair
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas