My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 2 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 3 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 6 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 7 Things to do in Key West
- 8 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 Boston & Cape Cod
- 12 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 16 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 17 Moving out of states from Florida
- 18 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 19 family road trip
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning
- 21 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 22 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 23 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 24 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.