We are looking for suggestions of dog friendly lodging near the south entry of Crater Lake.
Plan to take a road trip from SF bay area up to OR next fall with our beloved Westie.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 2 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 7 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 8 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 9 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help