I am asking this because I have read there is more fog in July and August. We are hoping to take advantage of some lodging in town, but have two dinners across the bay in Marin county that weekend. My only concern of staying in SF instead of over in Marin is the possible very heavy (?) fog we could encounter driving back to SF at night. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Does the GG Bridge frequently get severely fogged in at night in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 4 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Getting to Key West
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 10 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 11 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 12 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 13 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 14 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 Dinner in Miami
- 19 Orlando to Savannah
- 20 Tipping advice
- 21 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 22 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 23 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 24 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed