I am asking this because I have read there is more fog in July and August. We are hoping to take advantage of some lodging in town, but have two dinners across the bay in Marin county that weekend. My only concern of staying in SF instead of over in Marin is the possible very heavy (?) fog we could encounter driving back to SF at night. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Does the GG Bridge frequently get severely fogged in at night in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM