I am asking this because I have read there is more fog in July and August. We are hoping to take advantage of some lodging in town, but have two dinners across the bay in Marin county that weekend. My only concern of staying in SF instead of over in Marin is the possible very heavy (?) fog we could encounter driving back to SF at night. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Does the GG Bridge frequently get severely fogged in at night in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 One Night at Logan Airport
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Four days in DC
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Circle Oahu / luau
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia