My daughter will be flying into Des Moines to visit a friend for a few days in Council Bluffs that is in college. Problem is friend can not come to the airport to pick her up when we can get a flight in. I don;t want her sitting in the airport for 5 hours until her friend could get there. I was hoping to find a private car/driver that I could hire to pick her up at airport and take her to Council Bluffs *about 2 hours*. Thanks for any help.
Does anyone know of a driver with car for private hire in Des Moines?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 7 palm desert, CA
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Balloon fest hotels
- 12 Philadelphia ?
- 13 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 14 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 17 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 19 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 20 Houston in September
- 21 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide