We are spending 2 - 3 days in Oahu after Maui (first trip to hawaii). Our plan is NOT to rent a car in Oahu and will stay in the wakiki beach area. Is that practical? We are not looking to do alot in the 2/ 3 days, probably walking around wakiki beach, spend sometime relaxing, want to visit Pearl Harbor and lastly, go to one of the beaches for snoerkling. Is it possible to do it without renting a car?
Do we need to rent a car in Oahu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 x mas
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City