We are spending 2 - 3 days in Oahu after Maui (first trip to hawaii). Our plan is NOT to rent a car in Oahu and will stay in the wakiki beach area. Is that practical? We are not looking to do alot in the 2/ 3 days, probably walking around wakiki beach, spend sometime relaxing, want to visit Pearl Harbor and lastly, go to one of the beaches for snoerkling. Is it possible to do it without renting a car?
Do we need to rent a car in Oahu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 4 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 9 Maui vacation
- 10 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 21 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!