We are spending 2 - 3 days in Oahu after Maui (first trip to hawaii). Our plan is NOT to rent a car in Oahu and will stay in the wakiki beach area. Is that practical? We are not looking to do alot in the 2/ 3 days, probably walking around wakiki beach, spend sometime relaxing, want to visit Pearl Harbor and lastly, go to one of the beaches for snoerkling. Is it possible to do it without renting a car?
Do we need to rent a car in Oahu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 10 Denver in a half day
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL