We are spending 2 - 3 days in Oahu after Maui (first trip to hawaii). Our plan is NOT to rent a car in Oahu and will stay in the wakiki beach area. Is that practical? We are not looking to do alot in the 2/ 3 days, probably walking around wakiki beach, spend sometime relaxing, want to visit Pearl Harbor and lastly, go to one of the beaches for snoerkling. Is it possible to do it without renting a car?
Do we need to rent a car in Oahu?
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida