We are spending 2 - 3 days in Oahu after Maui (first trip to hawaii). Our plan is NOT to rent a car in Oahu and will stay in the wakiki beach area. Is that practical? We are not looking to do alot in the 2/ 3 days, probably walking around wakiki beach, spend sometime relaxing, want to visit Pearl Harbor and lastly, go to one of the beaches for snoerkling. Is it possible to do it without renting a car?
Do we need to rent a car in Oahu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 3 General Utah planning questions
- 4 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 8 Boston area -- nature
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March